04 Feb Addiction Weekend Recovery Intensive – March 14th/15th
“Addiction is an illness of escape.” (P. Carnes)
This weekend course provides practical skills for kickstarting your recovery from addiction. By the end of the weekend, attendees will be able to:
- Understand the biological and psychological causes of their addiction
- Learn what happens to your brain as a result of addiction
- Understanding shame and the addictive cycle
- Understand the recovery process
- Recognise and manage triggers
- Create relapse prevention strategies to secure and maintain recovery
- Learn how to set healthy boundaries
This weekend is the equivalent to 16 hours of individual therapy. Run in a small group, it is a safe and confidential space and unique opportunity to take what is sometimes the most important, life-affirming step that one can take. It’s a step into recovery.
For more information, please contact [email protected].